Developed by Strawdog Games
July 2016 | iOS/Android/Amazon
What if we could start again?
Find out for yourself in this, the official game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community grow on the same remote Scottish location.
You’re responsible for prioritising everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Foraging?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up – and to customise and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
- Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop – and much more
- Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
- Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows
- Manage the community’s limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc
- Farm, forage, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
- Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and let the camp become more and more successful
- Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
- Attract new members of the community to help it grow
- Share your progress with friends